2.06.2006

Introduction

So here's the deal. Three (possibly four-we're working on it) friends, all seminary students. One Presbyterian, one quasi-Reformed Baptist, one traditional Southern Baptist, and [hopefully] a non-Reformed Baptist. Four traditions, one heart for Christ.
Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but what we're shooting for in this blog is to have an avenue to encourage, rebuke, dialogue, and generally keep in touch now and for the future when God calls us to separate ministries. Wow, that was a run-on sentence if I've ever seen one. To you readers, feel free to comment.
Soli Deo Gloria!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

sounds good. Except I prefer "biblical Baptist" instead of "straddle the fence" baptist.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! No malice intended, Chuck. I just didn't know how quite to say it.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Sounds a good idea. Look forward to seeing some more posts.

God Bless

1:44 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

I'm in! I'm glad that you referred to me as a "non-reformed baptist" rather than "that Arminian guy"...

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home