1.30.2007

Do What?

Saints,

I've been reading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell as of late. Let me just say that his theology seems to be all over the place. Please read the following quote and comment on the ramifications of it:

"Heaven is full of forgiven people.

Hell is full of forgiven people.

Heaven is full of people God loves, whom Jesus died for.

Hell is full of forgiven people God loves, whom Jesus died for."

(Rob Bell, Velvet Elvis, p.146)

Something about this quote doesn't sit right with me. Gentlemen?

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

Drew,

This layout is ghastly. I take full responsibility for its emergence. Give me some editorial power and I'll fix it. Or, if you'd like I'll just move us to Wordpress.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the layout. If you moved us to Wordpress, would we lose our posts? Would it be possible to keep a similar layout?

8:15 PM  
Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

we will never lose the posts we have here. But, at Wordpress it is possible to import the posts from here. I'll just have to figure out how to do it.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added you as admin. Go to it!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I investigated my options over at Wordpress. After creating a couple of sample blogs for myself, I decided that none of the layouts communicated, "Old English Man" clearly enough. I guess I'll stay with Blogger for now.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home