9.16.2006

Prayer Request

Guys,

Please be in prayer for my wife and I. My wife, Julie, is very pregnant. In fact, she is six days overdue and MISERABLE. Well, yesterday, we were told that they wouldn't be able to induce until Wednesday because there were so many people having babies. This would be fine except for Julie is having some serious comfort issue. Her overall health and the health of the baby boy are not in question. In fact, they are doing well, but she is having real problems sleeping and even moving. So, I guess pray for her comfort and my ability to minister to her. Also, pray for her mom and dad as they are traveling up here Saturday evening and Sunday. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

In our prayers

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ours, as well.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home