3.21.2006

A Word of Thanks

Hey Guys,

I don't intend to get too mushy, but I just want to let you know how much I appreciate the friendship of each one of you. From meeting you through Sunday School class, to working at the Y and later trembling before the President in Dr. Akin's class, it's been fun and encouraging each day. If everybody bails at the Y like I expect, next year will be pretty dull!
This blog in particular has been quite fun. Charlie, as your graduation draws near, I eagerly anticipate using this venue as a way of encouraging one another in the months and years to come. Michael, you remind me constantly that ministry and godliness are not just about head (though you certainly do have a keen mind), but the necessity of heart. And Ross, when you post, I am encouraged and challenged. Thank you, gentlemen, for your friendship.
Soli Deo Gloria!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

Ditto. It is special to find friends at seminary who are not only intellectually passionate about knowing God, but are also emotionally passionate about doing His will. When I graduate I'll probably post more just so I can have some correspondance and to ask about how the little Y devils are doing.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Michael D. Estes said...

I also will concur with Drew. I really enjoy spending time with each of you. You are each gifted. Your gifts edify me on a daily basis. You make me a better thinker, a more compassionate person, and, through the work of the Holy Spirit, a stronger Christian. May we continue to edify one another through our fellowship. Good post, Drew!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

I don't want to be left out here :-) I have really been blessed by the friends I've found since moving here to NC. I hate that school has kept us busy to the point that we haven't been able to discuss too much here at the blog. Perhaps after the semester ends we'll be able to pick up our blogging activity.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home