3.27.2006

The Awesome Providence of God

As I mentioned the other day, God put someone in my life to test me. I was tested and I failed. I was disobedient. I wasn't graceful despite God's graciousness to me. Well, God is awesome in the way he deals with his children. I was given a second chance. The same man who was standing at the stoplight on Thursday evening was standing at that same stoplight Saturday afternoon. All the material I gathered the other night was still in my car. As I pulled up to the stoplight, I stopped, left the car, approached the man, handed him the material and money, and shook his hand. I wanted to share that I am thankful to God that He is faithful in the face of our disobedience. Malachi 3:6, "For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed."

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

Amen

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Is that providence meticulous or what? Thanks for the encouraging post, Michael.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

Simon,

Welcome to the board.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home