3.31.2006

Final Four Picks


Alright, guys. Let's see if God has given you the gift of prophecy. Who are your Final Four picks?

As much as I'd like to pick George Mason, I can't. I like:

Florida over Mason - I just think that UF is going to be tough. It will be a close game, though.


UCLA over LSU
- As much as I'd like an All-SEC championship (by the way, I think all of us here are public school SEC guys, with the exception of Ross....Me=S.Carolina, Drew=Auburn, Michael=Miss. State, Ben=Georgia, and Ross= Tennessee fan, but we won't hold that against him. But I digress. UCLA is once again stealing wins and they will continue this trend until...

Florida beats UCLA - in the final. The Gators finally win one after being to several final fours in the past few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home