3.27.2006

A Dream Come True

Friends, fellow bloggers, lend me your ears! Today, a desire that I've had for the last year and a half has been realized. A monumental moment, really. One worthy of alliteration and proclamation. A milestone in life, one worthy of erecting Ebenezer stones. Well, perhaps the last statement may be stretching it a bit, but I'm pretty pumped. Gentlemen, please let me explain.
To some of you reading this, you will have no earthly idea why I am so excited. What is the root of this excitement? I have the opportunity to attend the Together for the Gospel Conference in Louisville next month. I have wanted to go to this since I first learned about it in January of 2005, but didn't think that I could afford it and also take the class time off. Well, to be brief, things worked out to let it happen! My soon-to-be brother-in-law, Matt, mentioned that he was required to go for a seminary class he's taking, and that he was looking for something to lodge with. That was all of the incentive that I needed, and dream become reality. I've just got 9 hours of driving to hurdle before the festivities begin.
If any of you guys are interested in going, the price for seminary students has been busted down to $95 (the full price is $175), and rumor has it that included in the conference is a gift bundle of books valued at $250. If you're able to go, let me know and we can catch a ride together. I believe that we've got space for two more guys in our hotel room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Wallace said...

Let me check my calendar.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home